| click for larger campus map |
* All Mail must be Addressed to the East End Campus
How to to get to the East End campus?
East End Campus 2 Haghill Road
Trains to Duke Street Station - From City Centre get the Springburn or Cumbernauld train from Queen Street to Duke Street Station.
If coming from Airdrie direction then you should alight at Bellgrove Station.
The numbers 46, 262, 40, 41/41A, 89 and 90 go past the East End Campus. Number 43 will take you to the Forge Shopping Centre.
- From the M8, leave the motorway at J12 and head south down Cumbernauld Road until the intersection with
Edinburgh Road, Turn right into Edinburgh Road then turn immediate left onto Todd Street. At the traffic lights
at the bottom of the hill, turn right and then first right into Haghill Road.
- From the M74, leave the motorway at J2 and head north up A749 Dalmarnock Road onto Fielden St. At the junction with
Duke St., turn right and the campus is 400m along on the left
How to to get to the Easterhouse campus?
Easterhouse Campus 1200 Westerhouse Road
First Scotrail - From Queen Street Station, take the lower level trains eastbound. The stop for John Wheatley College is Easterhouse Train Station and both the Airdrie and Drumgelloch trains stop at Easterhouse. (The walk from the train station is approximately 20mins).
By Bus Buses to Easterhouse from Glasgow City Centre all leave from outside Queen Street Station:
First Bus 19,40, 41, 41A, 43, 51, 51A
- From the East leave the M8 at J10 turn left at traffic lights.
- From the West leave the M8 at J10 and take second exit at roundabout. Turn left at traffic lights.
Straight through two sets of of lights and
200m past the McDonalds turn right into John Wheatley College car park.
Above maps link to: http://www.streetmap.co.uk